March 2, 2011

First Day at Doon

I turned in my backpack for this first day of school. (Bought a handbag in the market yesterday and a new outfit just for it though...) I am here at Doon School ready to volunteer and looking forward to both the social/community project aspect and the yoga (and anything else they can possibly think of so task me with).

I have started really getting into the Hindi study (now that my brain has settled/pushed away a bit of the yoga-theory that was filling every possible space).

Dhanyavad (thank you... but I already kind of know this one)

Apne kya kaha?  (what did you say?)

Mera nam Lyndia hai. (I'll let you guess this one.)

achchha  (good)

are today's words/phrases... but first: khana!*

(*as soon as the breakfast bell rings and we can commense in the verb of food consumption.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate your feedback and ideas but I do request that nothing offensive, no commercial links and no spam-like messages are left here. I reserve the right to remove any and all comments that aren't appropriate.