February 27, 2011

Sunrise Watching

Today for my Personal Practice I went up to the yoga hall to watch the sun rise...
 I tried to quietly go outside to see the night sky transition....
 and the sun's light starting to grow...
 and the colours of the sky playing chameleon... and then I went back to my mat and did some Sun Salutations (or Suryia Namaska'rasana)
 But came back to witness a bit more glowing warmth...
 and the light decorating the hills.
 from the rooftop patio of the yoga ashram.
but ended up witnessing something Divine
and went back inside to finish practicing asana (poses) and felt the sunny glory indoors too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate your feedback and ideas but I do request that nothing offensive, no commercial links and no spam-like messages are left here. I reserve the right to remove any and all comments that aren't appropriate.