February 27, 2011

lots more pictures

Park near the Ganga

Concert of Traditional Music at the Ashram


Graduation Ceremony

delicious Ashram meal

Chai at the Jewelry Shop

Best Study Spot!

Swami Yogananda (aka Yogi 101 - his AGE!)

After a Dip in the Ganga

Mother Maya (Tiwari) speak at our graduation

Now I need a break from the Internet. I can't believe how much energy it takes to post pictures, I'm exhausted! I do have plans for three more blog posts.... and I managed to just save all my pictures (so far) on a C.D. so I can clean my camera off for the next leg of my journey! (Volunteering here I come.... but postponed by two days. It'll be Tuesday instead of tonight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate your feedback and ideas but I do request that nothing offensive, no commercial links and no spam-like messages are left here. I reserve the right to remove any and all comments that aren't appropriate.