January 23, 2011

Lift-off Lessons

Write about cows, peanut butter-banana sandwiches and leaving space for spontaneity.

Those are the last three requests I've had before I embark on my India Adventure (t-minus 12 hours to departure... then about 36 hours of traveling via Edmonton - Chicago - Munich - London/Heathrow - Delhi. In that order.)

Besides the "safe" and "fun" stuff which is standard and generally quite important! I have to admit it still seems surreal, but coming closer to comprehension with the final "farewell dinner", goodbye phone calls, confirming departure times and the moment of sliding the keys to one's beloved, and now former, apartment under the door locked for the last time (in a makeshift envelope of semi-scrap paper...)

Yep. I guess, I'm going. And maybe, just maybe my lack of panic means... I'm ready to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate your feedback and ideas but I do request that nothing offensive, no commercial links and no spam-like messages are left here. I reserve the right to remove any and all comments that aren't appropriate.