January 24, 2011

Lyndia to India

As of now... I am iPhone free, job-free, car-free, apartment-free, debt-free and all-free... to fulfill this dream.

A sad goodbye to Canada (and winter!) Lyndia is off to India.

Only 4 flights away! And I should be just lifting off from YEG.

ETA: DEL (Delhi local time) 10:25AM January 26th (Republic Day)

p.s. I don't know if I've said this before but I am looking forward to hearing from you all too! Keep your comments, emails and psychic messages coming ;)

1 comment:

  1. Lyndia - not that it matters to you anymore but Sean did agree to come and present to my City Hall School group next week. He'll do an awesome job - thanks for connecting us. I am wishing you safe travel and many happy surprises along the way. Thanks so much for including me in your travel log.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate your feedback and ideas but I do request that nothing offensive, no commercial links and no spam-like messages are left here. I reserve the right to remove any and all comments that aren't appropriate.