February 12, 2011

some Pictures


Mailing Postcards

Ashram Flowers
Sorry.. this isn't easy or fast... so here are a few two more pictures from the last little while. But supper I have a test to study for in two days, a class to teach in three and dinner to eat in 15 3 minutes... what a frustrating experience... all the other pictures are coming up "server error!" I will likely NOT do this again.


whoa! Wait... a few more! I guess the internet needed a dinner break too!
Who lives in a Pineapple under the Himalayan Foothills?

Typical transit truck

The View of the Ganges near the Ashram


2 comments:

  1. Nice, I love the pictures! It's great to get a visual of where you are. And of course I love the Sponge Bob Square Pants; I bet he would get along well with Pickle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Sponge Bob Square Pants ... 8-)
    - Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate your feedback and ideas but I do request that nothing offensive, no commercial links and no spam-like messages are left here. I reserve the right to remove any and all comments that aren't appropriate.