March 14, 2011

Week off...from Vacation?

So this is Mid-Terms week at Doon School... and that means no classes. I am doing a bit more social service work but mostly art and trying to plan a few tourist-y portions of my India Adventure.

I have several exciting places to ponder but have no definite plans yet. Well, I guess that's a lie. I do have one train ticket booked, but I will save that for another Blog post (it's a solo-excursion for a few days next week). However, I am still enjoying things in Dehradun! Yesterday I managed to replace my alarm clock and this new one is definitely an upgrade! It has 9 different tones to choose from for the alarm sound, lights up and has a timer and thermometer - which means I can now tell you that's it has officially reached 30C degrees here (since when I got the clock back home it was 29.5C and that was already after 5pm).
Yes, it even has a "Birthday Reminder"

Back to trip planning for the post-April 11th (and then off to a day/residential program for children who are differently-abled for social service today).

Oh and on Sunday March 20th it's Holi. For those of you who kinda know... it's the festival of colour! Sounds like a good time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate your feedback and ideas but I do request that nothing offensive, no commercial links and no spam-like messages are left here. I reserve the right to remove any and all comments that aren't appropriate.