April 3, 2011

Moving On

It is with some sadness (yet with some excited anticipation too) that I will be saying good bye to Doon School and Dehradun. I am heading off to Jammu and Kashmir today (April 3rd or "yesterday" in India, as such I am probably already on the train or at my destination).

I am SO excited to go on a vist with Banita to her home! It's going to be wonderful!
I am sure to have more blog posting to do but, again, am not sure what the time will be like for the Internet(s). As such... I will try to post updates when I can but it might be a bit delayed. But that doesn't mean I don't love you.

Unexpected Picture with the Goddess Kali to prove I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate your feedback and ideas but I do request that nothing offensive, no commercial links and no spam-like messages are left here. I reserve the right to remove any and all comments that aren't appropriate.