April 8, 2011

Breaking News

I have taken a government-bus (as opposed to a charter or "tourist" one).

I have also take a series of mini-buses... like four, subsequent to said government-bus... in one day.

and I have arrived:

In Dharmsala/Mcleod Ganj (and I am still not quite sure what exactly the difference is...)

I will (likely not) be taking a 6 day meditation course here as originally planned as my rushed email reading caused a significant oversight that most likely cost me my registration. But since I am going with the flow... I say a hearty MEH!

Am I disappointed? You betchya!
Am I totally unsure what I'm gonna do now? You know it!

Am I going to have a great time anyway? UNDOUBTEDLY!

p.s. if I am my more-than-sneaking-suspicion is accurate and I am not in the meditation course I will hit up an Internet-Cafe-Overlooking-the-Snowy-Peaks-of-the-Himalayas again and update you on the adventures in Jammu too! Spoiler alert: it was a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate your feedback and ideas but I do request that nothing offensive, no commercial links and no spam-like messages are left here. I reserve the right to remove any and all comments that aren't appropriate.