April 19, 2011

High Five #9


Photos I  Juuuust Missed:
(As such... these are the ones I have in lieu to remind me of those lost photo-treasures)
1. A mother teacher her two young daughters (about 6 and 8 years old) to carry 20L water vessels on their heads


2. An elephant in front of a fruit stand... here's a fruit stand at least? And some rather cool sleeping goats...

3. A surreal looking cow on a cliff-side garbage heap that is smoking and smouldering or just this cute non-garbage cow.

 4. The Doon school dining hall just before food is devoured! Or... some of the boys at an assembly?

 5. Two Buddhist nuns laughing on a stone bridge with burgundy robes flowing in the breeze... or one monk at the temple prayer wheels...

 6. THIS monestary like, 2 seconds in the future when the lightening bolted in the sky!
 










photos property of LyndiaP April 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate your feedback and ideas but I do request that nothing offensive, no commercial links and no spam-like messages are left here. I reserve the right to remove any and all comments that aren't appropriate.