January 16, 2011

Moved

Lyndia & Dad*: 1
Edmonton Apartment: nothing.

*with some significant help from a 5X8 moving trailer and no help from the various used funtiture shops that refuse to take hide-a-beds, things with upolstry or things with cushions.


Now only five and a half hours left of my Greyhound bus reading tag team of "Live your Yoga" and Rohinton Minstry's "A Fine Balance." And please note, anyone who sees me this week will certainly notice apparel repeats. Living out of a suitcase starts now. It's just that my suitcase looks like an empty apartment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate your feedback and ideas but I do request that nothing offensive, no commercial links and no spam-like messages are left here. I reserve the right to remove any and all comments that aren't appropriate.