February 23, 2011

Teaching 35 Minutes of Mindfulness

Hooooooray!

I just finished my final practicum - a 6am Mindful Intermediate class and it was so great! I LOVED teaching it (with my fantastic partner Nancy) and it worked out really well.

do you know what that means?? I have finished all the course work for the Yoga Teacher Training!! Tomorrow is "graduation day" and I will be certified (in a new and non-insane-asylum way) in less than 24 hours (Indian time, probably).

I am more and more excited to teach yoga when I get back... hopefully there will be an opportunity or three in Southern Alberta

p.s. I also finished off my "contentment study" and handed in the paper and did my presentation (the later went really REALLY well). Now I am just looking forward to some time to relax and reflect... and we've got another beach-day-afternoon today after lunch. Perfect.

p.p.s. for an non but future travel update... I got into the National University of Ireland's Public Activism and Advocacy program AND managed to wire transfer my deposit fee FROM India. I give myself two gold stars for that :) And for those of you who already knew this, thank you for your excitement and support! I am so lucky in so many ways and grateful for all of you and all the world is handing me lately. Contentment? No problem!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lyndia! Everything is unravelling as it should.

    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elvie!! I appreciate it! And I miss you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate your feedback and ideas but I do request that nothing offensive, no commercial links and no spam-like messages are left here. I reserve the right to remove any and all comments that aren't appropriate.